Copyright © 2020 Aynaha. All Rights Reserved.
Share this product
Pocket Projector, Mini LED Home Cinema
- SMALL & COMPACT: This pocket-size projector is only 11.9cmx8.6cmx4.8cm (0.29kg), not much bigger than your smartphone. You can take it anywhere in your purse, pack, or pocket. DOESN’T HAVE BLUETOOTH FUNCTION.
- The projector does not have its own battery, it needs a 5V/2A power source such as a wall charger or power bank. Great for travel, hiking, and camping where there’s no electricity or TV. Also popular with children.
- MULTI PORTS: The USB/AV/SD slots enable you to connect about everything from smartphones, laptops, tablets, DVD players, game consoles, and more. You can also show the video and photos on a USB flash drive, firestick, or micro SD.
- PERFORMANCE: 400 Lumens; Native resolution:480*272 pixels; Support resolution:1080P; Aspect ratio: 4:3 or 16:9; Projection distance: 1-3m; Projection size up to 60 inches. NOTE: may not compatible with Dolby sound video!
- HOW TO CONNECT: To connect it with your smartphone, tablets, laptops, or Macbook, you need lighting to HDMI, a Micro USB to HDMI, or a Type-C to HDMI adapter which depends on your devices. If you want to realize the wireless connection, a wifi network adapter is needed.
- Full format video player: MP4, RMVB, AVI, RM, MKV, etc. Support multi-media (music, pic, video, txt), DOLBY sound not supported.
- New generation LED light, power consumption is 10-24w.
- Good assistant for children’s education at home, also an attractive toy for kids.
- Brightness: 400 lumens
- Contrast: 800:1
- Native Resolution: 320*240 Support: 920*1080
- Operation Mode: Manual operation
- Projector distance: 1-3m
- Screen size: 24-80 inches
- Aspect ratio: 4:3/16:9
- Color Reproduction: 16.7k
- Input: USB/micro SD/HDMI/AV
- Unit size: 12.6*8.6*4.8 cm(4.7*3.4*1.9inches)
- Projector ratio:1.6:1
- Net weight: 0.29kg